Pro Tools|HDX is the new generation of Pro Tools|HD. Get more tracks, more headroom, and up to 5x more dedicated DSP power to tackle even the most massive music and post-production projects with the confidence that comes with guaranteed performance. A Pro Tools|HDX system includes one HDX PCIe card, your choice of Pro Tools HD Series interface, and Pro Tools HD software, delivering guaranteed performance, the highest sound quality, and the leading audio production toolset.
With Pro Tools|HDX, you get up to 5x more power per card than Pro Tools|HD Accel, so you can focus on your mix-not your mixer-and do much more with less. Compare Pro Tools|HDX vs. Pro Tools|HD.
• Create bigger, more complex mixes with 4x more tracks (up to 768 voices)
• Double your ins and outs with up to 64 channels of I/O per card (up to 256 total)
• Handle large plug-in-heavy mixes easily with 4x more Automatic Delay Compensation
Pro Tools|HDX uses floating-point calculations for plug-in processing and mixing, enabling you to achieve the best sound quality possible, with the least effort.
• Record and mix in higher resolution (up to 32-bit, 192 kHz audio) and significantly greater dynamic range
• Let your mixes breathe with increased headroom, and eliminate clipping and obsessive gain staging
• Unleash your creativity with up to 5x more power per card than Pro Tools|HD Accel
• Mix bigger, better mixes faster with 256 tracks (up to 768) and double the I/O per card, plus 4x more ADC
• Get higher resolution sound and more headroom with the floating-point architecture
• Compose, record, edit, and mix with the award-winning Pro Tools HD software toolset
• Capture and reproduce audio with pristine clarity using Pro Tools HD Series interfaces
• Increase your power and track counts by simply adding additional cards
• Supports the AAX plug-in format for better workflow and sound parity with native systems