Building on the success of the QSC K Series, the KW Series represents the next evolutionary step in wood enclosure loudspeakers. Each of the four KW Series models features a QSC designed, 1000 watt (2 x 500 W continuous) Class D power module. And continuing in the K Series tradition, every model is fitted with the identical high-output 1.75” HF device (full-range models) and woofers of the same high quality design, regardless of speaker size.
Each of the KW enclosures are powered by a 1000 W continuous Class D amp module. Extensive DSP processing including Intrinsic Correction™ and DEEP™ allows levels of sonic clarity, system protection and total output that defy the system’s size and weight. DMT™ provides matched LF/HF coverage across the entire 75 degree listening area, eliminating unnatural “dead” or “hot” frequency zones. Multiple control, input/output, mounting and suspension options allow for a wide range of live and installed applications. Multiple K/KW/KLA Series speakers can be “daisy-chained” for total gain control from a single remote pot. Auto-standby mode is engaged after 5 minutes of inactivity.
- Lightweight and rugged, texture painted birch enclosure
- 1000 watt Class D power modules in all models (2 x 500 W continuous)
- Extensive DSP featuring DEEP™ and Intrinsic Correction™ enhances system performance
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures uniform coverage across the entire sound field
- Four-position Mic/Line gain - Tour-grade gauge steel grilles
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- M10 rigging points for suspended installation (full-range models)