Crown International I-Tech 4x3500HD
Boasting eight patents, three on the power supply alone, and the amplifier industry’s first integrated TFT LCD full-color touchscreen, the I-Tech HD DriveCore series offers a switching power supply with PFC and Crown’s patented Class I output stage resulting in greater fidelity at high and low power levels, more efficiency with less waste heat, and unparalleled reliability.
Download I-Tech 4x3500HD spec sheet
.Visit website for more details
- True Ethernet backbone.
- Fast, reliable and scalable.
- Industry’s first color touch screen LCD provides users with diagnostics and presets to ensure easy setup.
- High common-mode rejection eliminates hum and RFI on input cables.
- Professional-grade connectors for all inputs and outputs.
- Full power-supply voltage is always available, allowing instantaneous power on demand.
- BSS OMNIDRIVEHD DSP processing with Industry Leading IIR filters and linear phase FIR filters.
- The only Tour Sound Amplifier that provides four routable inputs to any output (analog, AES, VDrive, or CobraNet) LevelMAX peak voltage and RMS power limiters communicate with each other, resulting in smooth and accurate response, better sound.
- 6th-generation patented Class-I (BCAÃ‚Â®) circuitry couples power efficiently to the load and provides low AC current draw.
*4 Inputs (Analog, AES3, VDrive, or CobraNet)routable to any of the 4 inputs.
*Adjustable to 0.1db increments from 1.28V to 8V
*3000W at 4 ohm, 1900W at 8 ohm *Signal to noise ratio: >-108dB
*Total Harmonic Distortion: .35% Net Weight: 29 lbs (13.2 kg)
1718 W. Mishawaka Road
Elkhart, Indiana 46517
United States of America