With more than 1,000 downloads per month, EASE Focus 2 is probably the most-installed sound system simulation tool worldwide. Open to all brands and loudspeaker manufacturers, EASE Focus 2 is an independent, user-friendly software allowing fast configuration of installed or touring systems.
Enter your venue data in 3D, add and optimize your main line array systems, add additional front fills, delay lines and other point-source speakers, add more line arrays for different sections…
Infinite possibilities all in one independent and free software!
Based on AFMG’s industry standard EASE calculation engine and award-winning GLL loudspeaker data concept, EASE Focus 2 brings the best to the live-sound and installed-sound communities.
A complete PA system setup for a medium to large production can be simulated within minutes. Loudspeakers used can be mixed from different manufacturers and can include line arrays, steered column loudspeakers and even conventional point-source systems for front-fills, delays, etc.
Next to the immediate calculation and display of results, EASE Focus offers several unique tools to efficiently optimize the system: Automatically calculate line array curving. Predict, investigate and compare SPL and frequency response throughout the audience areas. Simulate the influence of EQ settings, calculate delays and tweak system specific DSP settings. Monitor venue height limitations and rigging loads. Gather statistical data to evaluate the overall performance.
Finally, to guarantee a quick and precise setup “on site”, EASE Focus 2 provides an extensive report for system techs on the road.
- Independent and open to all manufacturers
- Free tool for all users
- Easy, quick and flexible data entry
- Immediate, fast calculation of direct sound dispersion in 3D
- Simulate different manufacturers, line arrays and point-source loudspeakers all together in one project
- Automatically optimize line array curving (manufacturer independent)
- Simulate the influence of EQs, find the optimal delay and tweak DSP settings specific to each system
- Generate detailed reports for a quick and smooth installation on site