Audinate Inc. Dante Virtural Soundcard
The Dante Virtual Soundcard software allows your PC/Mac to connect to a Dante audio network. Dante Virtual Soundcard uses the Ethernet port on the computer to communicate with a network of other Dante enabled devices. No special hardware is required other than installing Dante Virtual Soundcard on a conventional PC or laptop.
Visit website for more details
Audio applications use the Dante Virtual Soundcard as they would any standard ASIO or Core Audio sound card. Popular applications like Cubase, Nuendo and Logic can transmit and receive up to 64 channels to networked audio equipment via the Dante Virtual Soundcard.
* Recording live events
* Sound effect playback in theatres
* Recording in a House of Worship
* Corporate events and conference room meetings
* Courtroom minutes and Government proceedings recording
- Standard wired Ethernet network interface (100Mbps or Gigabit)
- A Gigabit (1000Mbps) interface is required for channel counts above 32x32 @48kHz
- Wireless LAN (WiFi) Ethernet interfaces are not supported
- As is the case with any application of this type, higher transfer rates are required for recording and playing back large numbers of audio tracks to and from disk.
- Disk speeds of 7200rpm and above are recommended for more than 16 channels of record / playback from disk
- Operating System Windows 7: 32 and 64 bit
- Audio Application: Must support the ASIO audio device interface for multichannel recording / playback
- Operating System Mac OSX 10.5 or above. Requires Intel processor
- Any audio application using the standard CoreAudio interface to a sound card (e.g. iTunes,Cubase, Nuendo, Logic)
1732 NW Quimby Street Suite 215