Worship Facilities Conference & Expo (WFX) announces its lineup of top tier sponsors for WFX Charlotte, scheduled to take place later this week (October 27-30, 2009) at the Charlotte Convention Center in Charlotte, North Carolina.
“We are proud to have the endorsement and support of these revered companies in the house of worship market,” said Jim Wagner, General Manger of EH Events. “Their participation in WFX Charlotte will enhance the overall show experience for our attendees, and we look forward to welcoming them next week in Charlotte.”
WFX Event Sponsors include:
* Founding Sponsor: Lawson Group Architects
* Contributing Sponsors: Automatic Devices Company, Lightronics, Mantel Teter Architects
* Exhibit Hall Sponsor: J.H. Batten, Inc.
* Conference Program Sponsor: Ziegler Capital Markets
* Technology Sponsor: ChurchTextPro
* Reality 09 Concert Sponsor: Audio Ethics
* Social Media Lounge Sponsor: Full Compass
* Conference Bag Sponsor: Bank of the West
* Association Sponsors: National Association of Church Design Builders (NACDB), National Association of Church Facilities Managers (NACFM), XPastor.org
* Official Media Co-Sponsors: Church Production magazine, Worship Facilities magazine, ChurchCentral.com, Digital Signage Association, DigitalSignageToday.com, Sound and Video Contractor magazine
Several companies are also involved with the production of the five dynamic keynote presentations.
Keynote Sponsors include:
* Keynote Production Sponsor: Audio Ethics
* Lighting Providers: A.C. Lighting, Elation Professional, Vari-Lite
* Lighting Direction: Vivid Illumination
* Video Projection Provider: Christie Digital Systems
* Video Screen Provider: Stewart Filmscreen
* Computer Graphics Supplier: Renewed Vision
* Stage Design: Atomic Design
* Technical Director: Elevation Church
Now in its fifth year, WFX is hosted by Church Production and Worship Facilities magazines and EH Events. The event brings together over 3,500 church and industry leaders and over 220 exhibitors to guide facilities and technology investments and opportunities for houses of worship.
WFX offers over 60 Conference sessions in five tracks, a packed Expo Floor, five dynamic keynote presentations, two exclusive behind-the-scenes church tours, Hands-On and Exhibitor Offered Training Sessions, Tech Director Retreat, Pastors Programming, and invaluable networking opportunities.
Advance registration savings are available for the Conference Program through October 27. Complete information is available online at www.wfxweb.com or by calling 800-598-6031.