Worship Facilities Conference & Expo (WFX) announces its enhanced Conference Program for WFX Charlotte, scheduled to take place October 27-30, 2009 at the Charlotte Convention Center in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Presented by Church Production Magazine and Worship Facilities Magazine, WFX is the leading event where church leadership teams connect with tools and technology to create meaningful places and powerful worship experiences.
The WFX Charlotte Conference Program offers over 60 sessions, providing the education and training to help teams of church decision-makers successfully plan and manage building projects, technology projects, and digital outreach to connect with the unique ministry objectives of their church.
Many sessions are taught by churches and their partners across five educational tracks, including:
• Designing, Building and Upgrading Facilities: In this track sponsored by Ziegler, attendees will learn how to plan their ministry and outreach objectives using the latest developments in facility design, construction, planning, and project management. They will discover how to cover the costs of their projects through various fundraising options and financing tips.
• Your Facilities: Optimizing Functionality: Many WFX attendees are feeling the constraints of an outdated or under-sized facility. Others want to learn more about energy efficiency or how to extend the life of their facility. This track will shed light on how to optimize efficiency and effectiveness of existing facilities and maximize existing space.
• Tech Essentials: A/V & Lighting Technologies: This track will provide attendees with ready-to-use advice, techniques, and tips on how to powerfully project their church’s message with today’s technology. Sessions will cover specifics of audio, video and lighting technologies, as well as budget and operational strategies.
• Church Websites & Social Media: Cutting-edge classes in this track address the most pressing questions about church websites, new media, and social networking applications that can help to develop and enhance church communities. Attendees will learn the latest means to bring their church into the Digital Age.
• Professional Development & Team Building: Regardless of the project, having a dedicated, effective team in place is essential. Attendees will learn how to recruit, hire, train, and manage their staff for maximum effectiveness and satisfaction, along with management and growth tips to help them succeed in achieving their ministry objectives.
The WFX Conference Program will be enhanced by Educational Spotlights. These running themes will address some of the most pressing concerns faced by church teams, including Green Practices, Money Savings, and Multi-Site & Satellite Churches.
To help churches achieve their ministry goals, WFX will offer exclusive registration packages through September 7. As part of the Sizzling Summer Savings, attendees will be able to save up to $250 on the Conference package. Registration for the WFX Charlotte Conference Program is available online at www.wfxweb.com/registration
For exhibiting information, please contact Patrick Shaughnessy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-663-1500 x267.
Media registration is now open to credentialed members of the media. Please contact Jessica Camerato at email@example.com or 508-663-1500 x296.
Worship Facilities Conference & Expo Website