TC-Helicon has announced that the new VoiceLive 2 harmony and effects processor is now shipping.
VoiceLive 2 is a floor-based vocal processor that contains the effects necessary to produce vocal sound from the past, present and well into the future.
Vocal processing aficionados have been following the final stages of development on VoiceLive 2 at blog.tc-helicon.com. Direct feedback from vocalists through the website, as well as through user beta testing, has refined the product even further.
VoiceLive 2 contains vocal harmonies with up to eight voices that can be controlled via MIDI, guitar or MP3, and it “listens” to the singer and adjusts EQ, compression, de-essing and gating to make vocals sound smooth and produced.
TC-Helicon VoiceLive 2 features:
• Wizard button helps find the right preset
• Stompbox access to six effect blocks
• One button access to global Tone, Pitch and Guitar FX
• Easy editing of all parameters; simple preset chaining with Step feature.
• Control harmonies with guitar, MIDI or MP3 input
• Up to 8 voices with MIDI keyboard control or 4 doubled harmonies
• All new algorithm is smooth and natural even for extreme vocal styles
• Auto sensing of harmony control instrument
• 5X processing power of typical floor processor
• Separate harmony and doubling blocks
• New reverb, tap delay and µMod
• FX block for T-Pain effect, megaphone and distortion
• Global effects including Tone, pitch correction and Guitar FX
• All effects can be used simultaneously
• Tone tailors adaptive EQ, compression and de-ess to voice
• Adaptive gate reduces mic input when vocalist is not singing
• Digital mic-gain control is engaged via feet
• Mic or Line input with digital controlled mic gain
• Guitar input with auto-mix, Guitar FX as well as transparent pass-thru
• Stereo 1/8-inch (MP3 player) input
• Stereo XLR, 1/4-inch and Headphone outputs
• MIDI In, Out and Thru
• Expression pedal input
• USB for updates, back-up and audio streaming
The TC-Helicon VoiceLive 2