Roland Systems Group is now shipping the Roland VR-3 - a fully integrated audio mixer, video switcher for live production and web streaming. It will be on display at the company’s booth at the upcoming NAMM 2012 show, located in the Arena of the Anaheim Convention Center.
Similar to the Roland VR-5, the VR-3 offers an “all-in-one” design intended to simplify production and streaming of live events. It incorporates a video switcher, audio mixer, preview monitors and streaming ready USB output in a single unit.
As a USB Video/Audio class device, web streaming is handled simply by connecting to a computer running a live streaming service such as USTREAM, Livestream, Stickam, Justin.tv, worshipstream.com, websharelive.com, and many more.
The VR-3 is extremely portable weighing less than five pounds. It can be powered by the provided power supply or by external battery options like Sanyo’s Pedal Juice. Its intuitive touch screen interface provides an easy way to switch video sources as well as an efficient way to access menus. T
Applications for the VR-3 include schools, churches, council meetings, corporate events, sports, memorial services, or production live to web.
• 4-Channel video switcher
• 4 Mono (XLR or 1/4-inch) and 2 stereo mixable audio channels
• Built-in stereo microphone for mixing in ambient sound
• Built-in scan converter for PC input with a thru for connecting a projector or display
• Built-in single LCD monitor with touch control for easy video source and menu selection
• Built-in monitor can be used to view a quad display of inputs, program out or combination quad view with program out.
• Compositing video effects include: keying, split screen, and picture-inpicture
• Audio effects include: Noise Gate, EQ, Reverb, Noise Suppressor, enhancer and master Lo/Hi filters
• USB video/audio class device for web streaming or recording with a PC/Mac.
Roland Systems Group