RCF USA is hosting a RCF World Tour product demonstration Tuesday and Wednesday, May 20-21, at the Cotton Bowl in Dallas. This is the only U.S. stop, with RCF providing live sound reinforcement demonstrations of its line array and HL Stadium Series loudspeaker products.
“We’re excited to provide a rare opportunity for consultants, our dealer partners and prospective customers to see and hear all of our line array and stadium solutions in one place at the same time,” says RCF USA director of sales John Krupa.
The storied 80-year-old, iconic Cotton Bowl is an ideal backdrop for the presentation. It’s the centerpiece of the State Fair of Texas Park, located two miles east of downtown Dallas.
At the event, line array demonstrations will include full flown system configurations, with subwoofers, on the following products:
· TTL55-A – 3-way active line array module with dual 12-inch low frequency woofers, 10-inch midrange and three 1.5-inch neodymium compression drivers.
· TTL33-A – 3-way active line array module with dual 8-inch low frequency woofers, 8-inch midrange and three 1-inch neodymium compression drivers.
· HDL20-A – 2-way active line array module with dual 10-inch low frequency/midrange coupled with 3-inch compression driver.
· HDL10-A – 2-way active line array module with dual 8-inch low frequency/midrange coupled with 2-inch compression driver.
In addition, RCF will introduce their new HL Stadium Series passive horn-loaded arrays designed for long-throw stadium application. The series includes three 2-way cabinets with dual 12-inch woofers coupled with a 1.5-inch throat compression driver with 4-inch voice coil. The cabinets are designed with a 22.5-degree vertical coverage and choice of 40, 60 or 90-degree horizontal coverage.
The series is rounded out with a single 18-inch subwoofer cabinet with same dimensions for array needs. Designed for high output with accurate voice and sound reproduction.
Other products to be demonstrated at the event include:
· TTP5-A – New high-powered, 2-way 15-inch point source array engineered to deliver high fidelity output for use both in indoor and outdoor medium and large spaces. The 22.5- x 60-degree waveguide provides tight, accurate coverage.
· TTL11-A + TTS26-A system – The TTL11-A is an active steerable column array system composed of two modules – one for the mid-high and one for the bass frequencies – which is stacked on top of the TTS26-A dual 18-inch subwoofer.
· P5228 – Providing a representation of the RCF P Series of IP55-rated weatherproof outdoor speaker cabinets, the P5228 is a dual 8-inch 2-way cabinet that can be used individually or arrayed for larger environments, as will be demonstrated here.
· TTS56-A – A dual 21-inch 6800-watt active subwoofer presents “the highest power ever packed into a subwoofer,” achieving 145 dB maximum SPL. These will be demonstrated in partner with the TTL55-A and TTL33-A line arrays as a total system.
· RDNet - RDNet is RCF’s proprietary protocol that makes it possible to monitor all the system components and parameters, from the input to the status of each single amplifier and transducer. Having a DSP on board of each cabinet, it is possible to address single cabinets or groups of cabinets with specific presets or modifications of parameters like gain, equalization or delay. The RDNet protocol is based on RS-485 communication protocol, able to send and receive data on a either XLR cable or Cat-5 cable.