November 14, 2012, by PSW Staff
Martin Professional is pleased to offer M-Sync, a simple USB device that allows SMPTE timecode to be input directly into any Martin M-Series console such as the M1, M2GO, M2PC, M-PC, or Cerebrum.
The M-Sync USB device has two 3-pin XLR connectors for timecode In/Out supporting LTC timecode @ 24, 25, 29.97 and 30 frames per second. It can be connected to any USB port on a PC or M-Series console.
M-Sync allows the Martin M-Series software to read Linear Timecode (LTC) signals for perfect cue synchronization with external devices like sound or video playback systems.
• Plug and play solution - comes complete with USB cable
• Two 3-pin XLR connectors for timecode In/Out
• Convenient, space-saving, stackable design
• Easily mounts to surfaces and walls
• LTC timecode @ 24, 25, 29.97 and 30 frames per second
• Works with M-Series software on consoles or with M-PC
• Internal version for M2GO and M2PC also available