New Mackie DL1608 Digital Mixer With iPad Control Now Shipping Worldwide
August 20, 2012, by PSW Staff
The new Mackie DL1608 16-channel digital live sound mixer with iPad control is now shipping worldwide.
In addition, Mackie has announced a major update to the Master Fader control app for the DL1608.
Upgrades include the ability to store and recall presets for all plug-ins, which allows the user to quickly dial in a channel, with factory and user-defined presets available.
Other upgrades include snapshot and show capabilities so users can store and instantly recall all aspects of any mix.
Yet another facet of the Master Fader update is the ability to configure up to 10 iPad devices for wireless operation.
The DL1608 incorporates 16 Onyx mic preamps and 24-bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters.
The package also includes plug-ins like EQ, dynamics, effects and more.
• 16 Onyx mic preamps
• High-end Cirrus Logic converters
• Low-noise, high-headroom design
• 6 aux sends for monitor mixes
• Master L/R output for mains
• Powerful, touch-sensitive plug-ins
• 4-band EQ, gate and compression on inputs
• 31-band GEQ and comp/limiter on outputs
• Global reverb and delay
• Seamless wired to wireless mixing
• Tune the room from anywhere
• Get on stage to ring out monitors
• Personal monitor mixing
• Use up to 10 iPad devices simultaneously
Control From iPad
• Intuitive Master Fader app
• “Grow and Glow” visual feedback
• Preset and snapshot recall
• Record the mix to the iPad for instant sharing
• Integrate music from any app into the mix
• PadLock feature locks down iPad for permanent installs
• Kensington lock secures mixer
• Compact footprint—5.5-in x 11.5-in x 3.9-in, 6.9 pounds