PreSonus is introducing the AudioBox Studio recording kit, which combines a USB interface with Studio One Artist software, monitoring headphones, a large-diaphragm condenser microphone, and all necessary cables.
It’s intended for multi-track song production, demos, songwriting, capturing live performances, podcasting, and field recording for video or sound effects.
AudioBox Studio includes:
AudioBox bus-powered USB audio/MIDI interface with cable
The 2-channel AudioBox USB boasts high-performance microphone preamplifiers and professional-quality, 24-bit converters. USB bus-powered, it works with Studio One recording software as well as other audio software that supports ASIO or Core Audio.
• 24-bit resolution, 44.1 and 48 kHz sampling rate
• 2 combo mic/instrument inputs
• 48V phantom power for M7 condenser microphone
• Zero-latency monitoring via internal mixer
Studio One Artist recording and production software (DAW)
Studio One Artist is easy to learn, allowing users to stay focused on their work.
• Elegant single-window work environment
• Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
• Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
• Instantly configures to PreSonus audio interfaces
• 25 Native Effects 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
• Compatible with Mac and Windows
HD7 studio monitoring headphones
High-definition headphones take advantage of a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver exceptionally deep low frequencies with a balanced and yet powerful bass punch.
• High-resolution neodymium drivers
• Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
• Extended bass response
M7 large-diaphragm studio condenser microphone with cable
• Mic-stand adapter
• Cloth carry bag included