At the upcoming InfoComm 2012 Expo in Las Vegas, NSCA will be continuing its “Adapt.Evolve.Compete” theme with 19 new education classes, specific networking opportunities, and business resources exclusive to NSCA members.
NSCA University is offering more than 20 classes designed to allow you more time to walk the show floor and witness the new technologies and applications.
Most sessions range from 90 minutes to two hours, provide you the necessary information to successfully run your business so you can continue to increase your profits, product offerings, and customer service.
Additionally, NSCA’s popular project management training returns to help train your employees in this critical element of your business.
NSCA also offers specific opportunities to network with industry peers:
• BLC Alumni Reception – Reconnect with attendees from prior years and discuss the strategies you learned and implemented during the Business & Leadership Conference. Attend this event to earn discounts on registration only available during InfoComm12.
• Women in AV – Women in NSCA and Women in AV are joining efforts to network and share tips, ideas and success stories.
• NSCA Member Appreciation Reception - Enjoy drinks and the company of your fellow industry professionals to share challenges and solutions. We’ll also recognize the industry’s up-and-coming Movers & Shakers, the Lifetime Achievement Award winner and more during this casual networking opportunity.
• Annual Member Meeting & Industry Forum - Enjoy coffee as you hear the many updates NSCA has underway, get caught up on legislative issues, and approve the slate for the NSCA Board of Directors.
• Industry Charity Concert Featuring the Drunk Unkles - It’s the only show to be at this year! The Drunk Unkles return to InfoComm12 to raise money for the NSCA Education Foundation. Join us for a night of blues from this band made up of your industry peers. Stop by the NSCA Booth or any of the sponsors booths to pick up your ticket for this show.
The NSCA Zone (Booth #C11536) will be offering ideas to save money, improve business productivity and find research on industry trends, including:
• Industry trends and forecasts gathered from NSCA industry research reports.
• Advice on prevailing wage, labor issues, OSHA, small business issues and opportunities and other legislative issues.
• Tips on how your NSCA membership can make you money.
• Networking opportunities with influential NSCA members and industry professionals.
NSCA members gain free pre-registered entrance to the show floor, discounts on technology tours, and savings of up to 50 percent on NSCA University education. For more information on NSCA events, training, and resources during InfoComm 2012 in Las Vegas visit www.nscaatinfocomm.org.