The National Systems Contractors Association (NSCA) has announced its list of speakers and educational sessions at the upcoming16th annual Business & Leadership Conference (BLC), which will be held February 27 through March 1, 2014, at the Four Seasons Resort & Club in Dallas.
The conference is designed specifically for executives, managers, decision-makers, and business owners in the commercial systems integration market.
Educational sessions will cover topics that NSCA members say are crucial to successfully managing their businesses, from a 2014 economic outlook to guaranteed ways to achieve higher profits. Two celebrated keynotes at BLC include best-selling business author Daniel Pink and modern-day workplace strategist Adrian Gostick.
BLC 2014 offers managers and decision-makers an interactive, encouraging look at these issues as well:
• Understanding the 2014 economic outlook
• Ways to leverage existing resources to increase profits – without investing a lot of money
• Hands-on exercises that cover ways to set your company apart from the competition through creating irrefutable market offers
• The debate about integration and converging technologies, and the new direction that integrators must take to stay relevant
• New sales approaches to try in a market where buyers have just as much information as sellers
• Proven success stories that cover the top 10 ideas from integrators in 2013 that led to industry improvements
2014 BLC sponsors include Atlas Sound/IED (host sponsor); Synnex Corporation (keynote sponsor); AMX, BIAMP Systems, Chief Manufacturing, Shure Inc., West Penn Wire (platinum sponsors); ALMO, Cisco, FSR Inc., Gepco, Liberty AV, Middle Atlantic Products, Rauland-Borg Corporation, Solutions360, SurgeX, Tannoy (gold sponsors); Bosch, BTX, Eaton, Kramer Electronics, Listen Technologies, Stealth Acoustics (integrator sponsors); Herman Pro AV (item sponsor). The event is endorsed by Commercial Integrator, PSA Security Network, and USAV.
To register or for more information, go here or call 800-446-6722. Attendees can save $100 on registration if they register before January 4, 2014. For more information, or to register, visit