KRK Systems has announced the worldwide availability of its highly-anticipated ERGO (Enhanced Room Geometry Optimization), a stand-alone hardware room correction system that corrects recording studio acoustics and is compatible with all recording and monitoring systems.
In addition to room correction, ERGO also features:
• Focus/Global Correction – Correction for a single listening (focus) position or for an entire room (global) so all listeners can enjoy corrected sound quality
• A/B Speaker Controls – Enables or disables the audio being sent to the “A,” “B” or subwoofer speakers
• Headphone Volume – Adjusts the independent audio stream or the mirrored ‘A” stream audio for your headphones
• Calibration Switch – Enables the calibration microphone allowing the ERGO to analyze a room’s acoustic properties
• Large Volume Knob – Ultra-smooth response, providing simultaneous control of ERGO’s A/B/Subwoofer outputs
“ERGO addresses the needs of professional and project studios worldwide by fixing room acoustics and allowing people to mix in a “perfect” room,” said Tony Rodrigues, Vice-President of Marketing for Stanton Group.
Price is $799.
For more information:
KRK Systems Website
And for additional product specifications and distribution information, visit www.krksys.com/ergo/index.php.