At the upcoming InfoComm show in Las Vegas, The Drunk Unkles will be performing from 9-11 p.m. on June 14, at Gilley’s Saloon in Treasure Island Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, in a charity concert to benefit the NSCA Education Foundation.
The Drunk Unkles have made a name for themselves with the event, now in its 7th year of supporting the foundation. and are sure to rock the house! To date, the event has raised more than $90,000. The NSCA Education Foundation ffocuses on the advancement of the systems integration industry by providing access to the best education and training programs for new students and current professionals.
“This past year has been an incredible year for the Foundation, raising more awareness to our efforts and having the most successful financial contributions to date,” says Andy Musci, NSCA Education Foundation president. “Knowing that the Drunk Unkles concert is the one place to be this year for live music is a testament to the mission of the foundation. We had a great time last year, and look forward to an even better turnout this year.”
The Drunk Unkles started more than 10 years ago as a casual hobby. They performed their first charity fundraising event to help support the family of an industry peer who unexpectedly lost his life. The NSCA Education Foundation has continued this tradition of supporting industry members during InfoComm, the NSCA Systems Integration Expo, individual member causes and other fundraising events throughout the year. The Drunk Unkles, made up of your industry peers include:
· Felix Robinson (Angel) – AVI-SPL
· “Unkle” Steve Emspak (Aerosmith Songsmith) – Shen Milsom & Wilke
· Marc Hochlerin (Mazarin) – Cerami & Associates
· Mike “The Pie” Phillips – Hudson Marketing Inc.
· Johnny “Bottom” Cardone – Cardone Solomon and Associates
· “Aunt” Lisa Wenger – Bosch Communications Systems
Sponsors for the 2012 concert include:
· Platinum Sponsor: AMX
· Gold Sponsors: BARCO, Christie Digital Systems
· Silver Sponsor: SurgeX
· Bronze Sponsors: Chief, FSR, NEC, Liberty AV Solutions, Prysm, West Penn -Wire
· Contributing Sponsors: Advance Sound, AVI-SPL, BMG Hudson, Bosch Communications, Cardone Soloman & Associates, Cerami & Associates, Cisco, Lowell Manufacturing, RP Visual Solutions, Shen Milsom & Wilke, Symetrix, and Synnex
Stop by the NSCA booth at InfoComm, #C11536, or any sponsor booths prior to the show on June 14 to get free pass to the concert.
NSCA Education Foundation