On the current Christman 2013 tour by noted Christan praise and worship band Shane & Shane as well as Phil Wickham, which utilizes PreSonus Active Intregration (AI) loudspeakers and mixers, mix engineer Travis Brockway is hosting free behind-the-scenes workshops.
• Microphone placement techniques for both groups
• “Shooting the Room” with Smaart and StudioLive Remote for iPad
• Virtual soundcheck with Capture 2 and the StudioLive 32.4.2AI mixer
• How he uses the StudioLive AI double Fat Channel signal processors
• Loading and storing presets from Virtual StudioLive
• How Shane, Shane, and Phil use QMix to control their in-ear monitor system
• Audience Q&A
The workshop begins before the scheduled Shane & Shane/Phil Wickham concert at each location. Attendees must purchase a ticket to attend the concert.
Charlotte, NC; December 3, 4:30 PM. CharlotteONE
Senatobia, MS; December 4, 4:30 PM. Lifepoint Church
Shreveport, LA; December 5, 4:30 PM. Church at Red River
Baton Rouge, LA; December 6, 4:30 PM. Woodlawn Baptist Church
Benton, AR; December 7, 4:30 PM. First Baptist Church of Benton
Deer Park, TX; December 8, 4:00 PM. Central Baptist Church
Albuquerque, NM; December 11, 4:30 PM. Calvary Chapel Of Albuquerque
Prescott, AZ; December 12, 4:30 PM. Heights Church
Fontana, CA; December 13, 4:30 PM. Water of Life Community Church
Visit CCI Solutions for more information.