Eventide has announced the immediate availability of the PowerFactor 2 stompbox power solution, co-developed with Cioks of Denmark.
PowerFactor 2 builds on Cioks’ 20-plus years of power supply expertise and successful track record of performance and reliability.
PowerFactor 2 will simultaneously power up to four Eventide Stompboxes plus up to four additional pedals.
• 8 outlets configured in 8 isolated sections with a total output of 1,600mA of current
• Custom high-quality European toroidal transformer
• 4 powerful DC sections with 400mA each, able to power four Eventide Factor pedals
• 2 x 200mA sections
• 2 x 100mA sections
• Link expandability with optional adaptor to power additional Cioks link power supplies from a single IEC cord
• Short circuit protection of all outlets
• Advanced LED monitoring of each section
• Whisper fan with automatic heat threshold activation
• 115V/230V mains voltage selector switch
• Standard IEC power cord supplied
• Durable steel enclosure with 2mm gauge top
• 5-year warranty
• 14 Flex cables included including four for Eventide stompboxes
PowerFactor 2 measures 8.5 inches (216mm) long x 3.5 inches (89mm) wide x 1.5 inches (38mm) without rubber feet or 1.75 inches (44.5mm) high with rubber feet. Weight is 3.25 pounds (1.47 kg). It is available where Eventide stompboxes are sold and at Eventide.com at a special introductory price of $229.