Dynaudio Professional has introduced the M3VE studio monitor, outfitted with amplification and signal processing from Lab.gruppen and Lake.
Specifically, the M3VE is powered by a 4-channel Lab.gruppen PLM10000Q amplifier, using the integrated, active crossover between LF and MF by Lake, while passively filtering the MF/HF crossover point.
Sporting the newest version of Dynaudio ESOTAR² driver technology, the M3VE provides 22 Hz to 21 kHz frequency response and is specified as capable of delivering 133 dB SPL.
The only difference between the new M3VE and the M3XE (introduced earlier this year) is that the latter is powered by dual Lab.gruppen PLM10000Q amplifiers.
M3VE main features:
• Natural and uncolored – accurate audio reproduction
• Carefully selected materials – from handmade drivers to first-rate wood, cables and connectors
• 4,700 watts per monitor
• ESOTAR² – aluminum voice coil technology
• Heavy internal damping – minimum cabinet resonance
• Protection and redundancy
• Exclusive Lake Processing algorithms – raised Cosine equalization, linear-phase crossovers, and Limiter Max loudspeaker protection
M3VE pricing: $27,300 USD (20,300 EUR)