Sign up for ProSoundWeb newsletters

Forums Presented By:
Recording
Comments on: "Session Documentation: Choose Your Weapon"
image

Helpful hints from the Technologist on keeping things straight after the session.
View this entire articleView this entire article

20 Comments (displaying chronologically) Post a comment
Posted by Audio  on  09/12  at  03:03 AM

If you’re looking for a free FTP client to point your client towards, a good open source option which works across all platforms is FileZille which I highly recommend. It’s worth noting that most hosts offer both FTP and SFTP (secure FTP) as options so you can ensure the security of your clients. Also, while relying on web host provided FTP is one option, some studios may feel far more common hosting their own serve in house or through many of the fine collocation services <a > Music Mastering Services </a> | <a > Audio Mastering Services </a>

Posted by Silver  on  09/12  at  03:04 AM

No matter the size of your operation, whether a single mix room with the occasional client or a full-time commercial operation with countless rooms and clients, it’s an absolutely certainty that at some point you’ll be exchanging files with clients<a > Silver Bullion </a>

Posted by Penny Auctions  on  09/12  at  03:05 AM

If you’ve been working in audio a while then one of the most recognizable names in asset delivery would have to be DigiDelivery. Now owned and serviced by Aspera, DigiDelivery has officially reached an end of life stage as a product and will no longer be supported Penny Auctions | Penny Auction Site

Posted by rolex daytona  on  09/12  at  11:48 PM

Mitch Winehouse and Amy’s mother Janis said they had been comforted by the reaction of fans. “In the most tragic of times it was the most wonderful experience that I think I have ever had in my life,” Mitch Winehouse told Cooper.“When we stepped out of the house at one time, people came up to me and they thanked me for having Amy. That’s when I knew, this is something else. To be thanked for giving birth to my child. That’s wonderful,” Janis Winehouse said.
replica rolex
rolex submariner

Posted by sampak101  on  09/30  at  04:54 AM

I really like your way of expressing the opinions and sharing the information. It is good to move as chance bring new things in life, paves the way for advancement, etc.

JN0-660 \ HP2-Z16
70-685 \ 642-642
642-457\ HP2-E38
000-106 \70-648

Posted by johns  on  10/03  at  12:19 AM

well, this is really a nice post.I really like the way you start and conclude your thoughts. Thank you so much for this information. keep posting such good stuff.70-448 papers  70-450 exam questions  70-513 pdf  70-515 prep  70-516 questions  70-536 pdf  70-573 exam questions  70-640 questions

Posted by compareforexmarket  on  10/10  at  12:51 AM

Webnomics Technologies is a Web Development and outsourcing company providing affordable design and development services.(Forex Trading ) Webnomics technologies has their expertise in Forex Market and travel industry which provide most latest Forex Trading, Forex Broker and updates. Webnomics Technologies also have etravel services for the one Click Trips booking. Webnomics technologies has a software development department to provide Modern Software.Top Forex Deal, Comparison Forex Market

Posted by Brad  on  10/12  at  12:51 PM

Documentation is crucial.  I didn’t realize this fully until I lost a hard drive with a complete album of pristine, complete tracks.
Presonus Audiobox Review

Posted by adgadg  on  10/17  at  11:56 PM
Posted by mario Binay  on  10/18  at  05:03 AM

I truly agree with this “So, what’s an engineer to do? Well, the obvious answer is documentation of some form. I’ve engineers over the years who wouldn’t take the time to write down a setting unless contractually bound.” more development will be coming….

Tenant Background Check

Posted by true religion jeans outlet  on  10/19  at  12:50 AM

As the plane lifted off the runway at the Ontario9 Airport in LA, http://www.religionskinnyjeans.com  I peered over at the small capsule-like window. Blue. All I could see was blue. It had been so long since I flew. I forgot how it felt to be truly “light” in the air. The ground was far away and the sky was the limit.

Posted by brad000143  on  10/19  at  11:45 PM

Information system degree programs focus on applying computers to business problems. The curriculum includes course work in business, accounting, computer programming, communications, JN0-660 |    1z0-051 |    70-659 |    352-001 |    1Y0-A21 |    646-223 |    70-643 |    70-270 |

Posted by wapexp itcollege  on  10/21  at  02:30 AM

Ford GT Alternator
Funny maternity clothes need not necessarily be expensive, as you may get funny maternity t-shirts for less than $30! There are t-shirts that have inscriptions such as “not in a good mood”, “baby on board”, “I’m pregnant, what’s your excuse?”, ” I’m making a human, what did you do today?”, “Already smarter than Bush”, “I just wanted a back rub” etc. There are funny clothes available for the father of the child too, with funny inscriptions such as “See how my boys swim,” “Man behind the belly”; “My pregnant wife scares me” etc.

Posted by Nocturna  on  10/22  at  02:20 AM

I wonder if people really read in depth of a post like I did. university diploma - university certificate - online foundation degree

Posted by Nocturna  on  10/22  at  02:20 AM

This post just seems unique unlike any other informative one I have read so far. online Master degree - online Bachelor degree

Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.

Product Showcase
Advertising
Learn more about product showcase listings