Apogee Electronics has announced Symphony I/O, the company’s flagship audio interface, is now available in select configurations, and with new pricing.
The new pricing and configuration structure is intended to simplify the customer buying experience with clear, scalable choices.
Symphony I/O is now offered in four configurations with the ability to expand using one of the five available I/O modules.
Configurations include Symphony I/O 2x6, Symphony I/O 8x8, Symphony I/O 16x16, Symphony I/O 8x8+8MP. These four configurations offer the perfect starting point when purchasing Symphony I/O.
With each configuration, customers have the ability to easily expand with up to 14 possible combinations, maxing out at 32x32 analog I/O in a single Symphony I/O.
Further, the 16x16 Analog I/O module receives a price reduction from $3,495 to $2,995 and the 8 Mic Preamp module from $1,995 to $1,495. At $1,495, the 8 Mic Preamp module delivers a $186.88 cost per channel creating unprecedented value for a professional recording interface. (All prices U.S.)
New Configurations and Pricing:
• Symphony 2x6 Configuration—Symphony I/O Chassis + 2x6 Analog I/O Module Price: $1,995
• Symphony 8x8 Configuration—Symphony I/O Chassis + 8x8 Analog I/O Module Price: $2,995
• Symphony 16x16 Configuration—Symphony I/O Chassis + 16x16 Analog I/O Module Price: $3,995
• Symphony 8x8 + 8 Mic Preamps Configuration—Symphony I/O Chassis + 8x8 Analog I/O Module + 8 Mic Preamp Module Price: $4,490
Available I/O Modules:
• 2x6 Analog I/O + 8x8 Optical + AES I/O (only available in configuration)
• 8 Analog I/O + 8 AES/Optical I/O Module - $1,995
• 16x16 Analog I/O Module - $2,995
• 16 Analog IN + 16 Optical OUT - $1,995
• 16 Analog OUT + 16 Optical IN - $1995 • 8 Mic Preamp - $1,495